You may ask what could be done with that celery? Well, because I had already been familiar with celery (I was making another salad with it, separate blog post will be devoted to it) the solution appeared rather quickly - it was salad!
By the way, do you know that celery is one of the strongest aphrodisiacs? It is recommended for men along with parsley!
Some additional information about celery can be found here and here.
I have to warn you: do not bring or throw celery on Stamford Bridge stadium, especially when "Chelsea" is playing!!! It is forbidden.
Ok, I'm done with introduction:-). We can continue on the salad recipe.
- 4 carrots
- 4 apples
- 3 stalks of celery (35 centimeters each)
- 2-3 table spoons of olive or sunflower-seed oil
- salt to taste
Now, I'm going to explain how to make the salad with more details:
1. Wash celery stalks and chop it in thin pieces as it is shown on the picture.
2. Clean up the carrots and grate them in the way you do this when cooking the soup.
4. Then mix all ingredients and flavour with olive or sunflower-seed olive and salt. For this salad it is better to use olive oil, because sunflower-seed oil gives bad after-taste.