As usual I was cooking spaghetti with sauce. I do not recommend buying dry sauces from paper bags in the store. All these sauces have a lot of food additives. It is better to take already made sauces (without preservatives) for cooking.
Well, we'll need:
- 250 grammes of minced meat (a mix of beef and pork)
- 300 grammes of pasta for spaghetti (Italian are desired)
- 75 grammes of cheese
- tomato sauce(with spices)
- Italian sauce with olives (Heinz)
- pepper, salt and basil
1. Put minced meat on the pan, break the lumps, add tomato sauce and Italian sauce Heinz, butter, spices. If you want to make the sauce more liquid, you can add more tomato and Italian sauces or butter. You can also add some water.
2. Lead it to boil then reduce fire and cover the lid. Meat should be completely fried and soaked with juice. The process should take near 10-15 minutes. It is necessary to stir the sauce slowly from time to time.